Mid/Senior Creative Designer
We are looking for a passionate creative to join our marketing technology company with a proven portfolio showcasing visually stunning work.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to really influence and shape our creative output. Reporting to the Head of Design, you will be required to work freely across a wide range of creative projects, both print and digital, delivering engaging, stand-out creative for our clients.
Versatility is an important attribute. Proficiency in Adobe creative suite is a must as is the ability to create assets across different touch points for our customers. You will demonstrate high levels of creative expertise along with a willingness to get stuck into the design and art direction process.
MRM Global is a marketing technology company providing industry leading marketing design software and services to global brands such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, Diageo, Molson Coors, William Grant, L’Oreal and Pernod Ricard. Our vision is to become the global leader in B2B design creation software in the Food and Beverage industry. Our mission is to enable global brands to efficiently support local customers with marketing that drives sales.
At MRM, our design team plays a critical role in the success of the business. Our clients aim is to support their customers (bars, restaurants, clubs, salons and hotels) with outstanding marketing materials that harness the power of their global brands while being customised to ensure relevance for a local audience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Being a leading force in creating and developing concepts
- Support the Head of Design in building out our creative vision
- Coaching others, improving their work and skills
- Creatively leading projects from conception to completion
- Presenting work externally to clients and internally with key stakeholders.
- Design creative graphic layouts for Print, App templates, POS and Digital
- Ensure compliance with design, brand, legal and accessibility standards/requirements, as required
- Create concepts, designs, and oversee production of complex and integrated visual solutions
- Design for digital elements, to include video editing and gif creation
- Work with the full design process from analysing business and client problems to designing solutions and supporting throughout the implementation
- Understand user insights, identify opportunities, validate concepts, and communicate ideas across the team
- Effectively communicate, defend, and build consensus around concepts and direction
- Communicate interaction design considerations to different audiences, including engineers, management and customers
- Strategise design solutions to meet and exceed client objectives
- Setting design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- An eye for colour and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product and design features.
- Maintain an awareness of current design trends and influences
- Degree in Design, Graphic Design, or similar relevant education
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a digital environment
- Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital and interactive product design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to illustrate and prototype concepts quickly
- Previous experience in Motion and Graphic Design
- Strong communication & client facing skills
- Pro-active, positive attitude and able to work on your own initiative
- Extremely well organised and able to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities
- Able to demonstrate innovative ideas, which support business growth
- Mentor junior Designers
- Lead on department standards and processes
- Provide design inspiration to your team
Drop me a line