Customer Support Executive
MRM Global are an industry leading technology company focused on providing innovative digital solutions for sales and marketing professionals in alcoholic drinks and beauty sectors. Global companies such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, Diageo, L’Oréal, Molson Coors and Pernod Ricard use our software to help their sales teams support their customers with customised sales and marketing materials that increase sales and improve customer retention.
Due to several new contract wins and a global expansion, MRM Global are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to be the first point of contact for our customers. At MRM Global, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a very high level of customer service and this role is critical in helping us maintain that reputation.
This front-line role is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about providing first class customer service and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic business.
- Answer calls and ticket requests from customers
- Provide customers with assistance in using our software
- Monitoring incoming software reviews and responding to customers when required
- Identifying software bugs and opportunities for creating new functionality and communicating these to our Engineering Team
- Providing customer feedback to Account Managers and Software Development team where necessary
- Help support and train new markets on our software
- Test new software functionality before it is live to our customers
- Work with suppliers to best service our customers
- Strong IT skills – proficient in Microsoft Office and iPad Apps
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and live chat
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload, to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines
- Willing to work flexible hours when required (Standard working day is 0900 – 1700, however we do cover overseas markets and candidate may at times need to work evenings and unsociable hours)
- Foreign language skills – (German, French, Italian or Spanish)
- £18,00 – £24,000 (DOE) plus bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Ongoing Personal Development and Training Courses