The WSWA Access LIVE Diaries.
Discover the key takeaways our team took from the three-day event.
April has seen a great deal of activity at MRM, not least with it being our first time exhibiting at WSWA 2023 Access Live, a three-day event our team attended in Orlando, Florida at the start of the month.
With opening talks from event Chairman Tom Cole and Hollywood superstar Jason Momoa (aka Aquaman), there was a clear agenda framed on the importance of sustainability and getting it right within the industry. Areas covered included, eco-friendly production methods, use of recycled materials and strategic approach towards point of sale (POS).
Fortunately, our stand sat right on the periphery of the main stage, so whilst our team were talking with suppliers and clients alike, they were able to absorb the discussions being held and we’d like to share our key takeaways:
- Up to 80% of POS marketing goes to waste, and this is why we’re on a mission to help our clients drive sales while reducing waste; because high quality POS doesn’t need to come at the expense of the planet.
- Leveraging technology in the beverage industry to promote and market brands is the here and now, and at MRM Global, we’re well ahead of this curve.
- Just-in-time POS marketing solutions are the future – or as we like to call it here at MRM Global, our Brand Creator app.
- Mass POS production doesn’t work with local markets – a tailored approach is key for success in local markets. Luckily for our clients, they can customise & localise their brand wide campaigns.
- Data is a powerful tool that empowers brands to engineer effective menus and POS. Our Commercial and Design team provide our global clients with key menu engineering insights to help them make the most out of their menu campaigns.
But it wasn’t all work, with the sun beaming down our team managed to slide in a few cocktails and even took in a performance from 2000’s R&B legend Nelly, and that ain’t fronting (No!)