Customer Success Executive
MRM Global are an industry leading technology company focused on providing innovative digital solutions for sales and marketing professionals in the beauty and alcoholic drinks sector. Global companies such as Bacardi, Carlsberg and L’Oréal use our software to help their sales teams support their customers with customised sales and marketing materials that increase sales and improve customer retention.
Due to several new contract wins and a global expansion, MRM Global are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to be the first point of contact for our customers. At MRM Global, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a very high level of customer service and this role is critical in helping us maintain that reputation.
This front-line role is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about providing first class customer service and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic small business.
You will love interacting with customers and building collaborative, consultative relationships with them. You will have a growth mindset, learning and developing yourself and the team at every opportunity and strive to be a strategic partner for our customers rather than just a supplier.
Who You Are
You will need to be someone who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where the pace is very fast and the every day is different. You will be willing to take on responsibility from day one and have the experience and confidence to learn quickly and tackle new challenges.
You are someone who likes to work hard, commercially driven and results oriented. You will need to have the tenacity and determination to see difficult projects through to completion and manage change in large international organisations.
You are someone who is excited by new opportunities, challenges the status quo and wants to be a critical part of a fast growing business. You will have a commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
The ideal candidate will need to identify strongly with our 5 core values:
- Responsibility – take ownership and pro-actively look for opportunities to add value
- Customer Focus – understand our customer’s needs and exceed their expectations
- Adventure – get excited about about stepping into the unknown and taking risks
Teamwork – Work as one team not as individuals or departments
- Speed – outpace the competition, moving faster to adapt to a changing marketplace
- Answer calls and support ticket requests from customers
- Provide customers with assistance in using our software or receiving orders
- Independently identify and escalate urgent issues for resolution
- Deliver engaging on-site and remote trainings on our software
- Help support and train users following launch with dedicated sessions or webinars
- Monitoring incoming software reviews and responding to customers when required
- Identifying software bugs and opportunities for creating new functionality and communicating these to our engineering team
- Working with other internal teams to develop our training strategy and content to drive high platform engagement
- Test new software functionality before it is live to our customers
- Work with suppliers to best service our customers
- Work closely with global support function to ensure alignment and a consistent customer experience
Requirements – Must Have
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong IT skills – proficient in Microsoft Office and iPad Apps
- Experience working in a customer facing role, ideally in technical support capacity
- Experience in software training and hosting webinars for external customers
- Excellent communication skills in-person and via phone, email and live chat
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload, to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Happy to travel to attend on-site training sessions across North America when required
Requirements – Nice to Have
- 2+ years’ Drinks industry, Foodservice or Service Industry service
- A track record of problem solving and training
- Have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiencies
- Central US location (Coverage will cover PST and EST)
- Ability to Travel (when required)
- Proximity to Major transportation hub