Supply Chain Executive
Remote / Glasgow / Edinburgh
A bit about MRM Global
At MRM Global we drive customised marketing that brings brands to life. Getting this right is good for brands – and better for the environment. We believe sustainability should be part of the success of any marketing campaign.
So, we’re shaking up the way global drinks brands create visibility. Our mission – to make it easier, faster and greener with customised, on-demand and brand-compliant marketing – has never been more important. Our Brand Creator software lets major drinks brands and wholesalers create marketing materials that combine the power of their global brand with customised, locally relevant messaging.
We’re growing fast. We work with the world’s largest brand owners and drink wholesalers, and in the last 3 years have expanded to over 34 countries.
It’s time to do things differently and we’d love you to be part of our journey.
What you’ll do;
Our Supply Chain team are responsible for ensuring our customers receive the correct goods, on time for the best price.
Reporting into our Supply Chain Manager we are looking for an ambitious, confident and action-oriented individual to support the supply chain team in routing orders and monitoring supplier performance.
This role would be ideal for someone with experience of print or customer service who wants to build a career in supply chain management at a smaller business where you will have the autonomy, responsibility and opportunity to make a significant impact to the growth of the business.
- Process print orders daily, ensuring the most appropriate suppliers receive orders considering their range, service, quality and costs
- Work closely with the support team and directly with customers to resolve any logistics queries during our peak periods
- Liaise with our customers, support team and suppliers to resolve any quality or courier exceptions
- Maintain the supply chain performance dashboard, ensuring we meet our quality & service SLAs
- Manage the day to day supplier relationship, resolving any ad-hoc issues that arise with integrations, order volumes or financials
- Support the supply chain team in ensuring data accuracy, supplier documentation and internal materials are maintained
- Assist the team in supplier management and review performance against agreed KPIs, working with them to take action to rectify any issues
- Monitor goods margin and work with supply chain manager to identify any underperforming line items and mitigating action
- Review and approve supplier invoices against expected costs, highlighting any anomalies that need to be addressed
- Support the supply chain team to drive the delivery timetable for strategic projects, liaising with all key stakeholders and ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
What you’ll bring;
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced innovative culture
- Outstanding customer service skills with experience working in a customer or supplier facing role
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise internally and externally at all levels including senior directors or suppliers
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and collaboration skills with colleagues and clients.
- Strong analytical approach and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and be comfortable reviewing high volume of pricing and margin data
Not essential, it would be a bonus if you;
- Experience in print industry
- Experience with international logistics
- Experience working with or managing suppliers
The knowledge and skills we’ve listed represent “the perfect candidate”. No one’s perfect and we know the ‘confidence gap’ can stop brilliant people applying. If you love the sound of this opportunity please apply, we’d love to hear from you.
About working with us;
We’re a team of people from all kinds of backgrounds, from all over the world. What we have in common is our shared passion for sustainable marketing that’s meaningful and a culture built on our core values. At MRM, being real, speaking up, having each others’ backs, understanding our customers’ needs – and being up for the adventure – is part of our DNA.
No two days are the same and we move fast. We look for people who believe nothing is impossible. People who are willing to roll their sleeves up and try. People who believe different is good and safe is scary.
You could belong here;
To deliver brilliant marketing to MRM’s global drinks suppliers and their customers we need to build a company that’s reflective of their diversity. We’re building an inclusive workplace that promotes and values difference, where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and be proud to belong.
What we’ll offer
As well as your salary;
- Pension. A combined contribution of up 12% of your salary for your future.
- Reward and Recognition. A bonus scheme based on company performance and your personal contribution, with regular recognition along the way.
- Holidays. 30 days including public holidays, with options to buy or sell extra days.
- Wellbeing. We’ll support you in looking after your health and wellbeing so you can do your best work. We operate a cycle to work scheme, have a weekly fitness class hosted by a professional instructor and offer emotional and practical advice through an employee assistance programme run by BUPA.
- Central office location. Flexibility to work remotely, with a great space in Edinburgh to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to our culture.
- Grow with us. You’ll have opportunities to develop your career in a high pace technology company as part of a great team.
- Personal Investment. We’ll invest in your personal development and give you regular feedback. Plus we encourage and support (financially) further professional qualifications
- Open culture. A place where you can bring new ideas, try doing things differently and have a real impact.
For more information about us visit: https://mrmglobal.com/
Drop me a line