Remote, with ability to travel to Edinburgh City Centre
Salary between £40,000 and £50,000, depending on experience
At MRM Global, our purpose is to enable the world’s leading consumer brands to increase their sales and reduce wastage.
Research shows that up to 30% of physical marketing materials in the consumer goods industry are never executed and are instead sent to landfill, incinerated, or recycled. This wastes time, resources, money and most importantly has a huge negative impact on the environment.
At MRM Global, we believe there is a better way to support customers with physical marketing. We believe that the future is on-demand ordering, localised content, and distributed production.
Global consumer brands such as Bacardi, Diageo, Carlsberg, and many others use our Brand Creator technology platform to create customised and brand compliant marketing materials that are produced 100% on-demand through our global cloud printing network.
MRM Global is a high growth scale-up business with an ambition to become an industry leading marketing technology company. Since we launched our Brand Creator platform 5 years ago, we have grown rapidly (average year on year revenue growth of 41%) and have expanded into 35 countries. In 2020, we secured a £2.6m investment from the British Growth Fund (BGF) to fund our continued growth with a focus on expanding rapidly in North America.
Our next phase of growth is the most exciting yet as we scale the business globally and we’re looking for brilliant people to join us on our mission to fundamentally change the way that global brands deliver their physical marketing.
Our culture reflects our rapid growth and our ambition to be the global market leader. That means that we’re a fast-paced organisation where every day is different, and the work is challenging. We appreciate that the scale-up experience isn’t for everyone. We are specifically looking for people who love taking responsibility, challenging themselves and who strongly relate to our 4 core values:
- Teamwork: Growing a global company means solving some very difficult problems and we believe working as a team and leveraging the skills of a diverse group of people is the best way to solve those problems. We look for team players with a track record of working with others to achieve amazing results.
- Resilience: If you’re looking for a smooth ride on a freshly surfaced road, with no diversions, MRM probably isn’t for you. We’re looking for people who love a challenge, can handle uncertainty and have the gritty resilience to overcome difficulties.
- Humility: Being open to learn and being able to admit when your wrong is fundamental to the having the growth mindset required at MRM. At MRM we are taking on new challenges every day and we don’t have all the answers. Those who succeed at MRM are humble with a strong desire to develop themselves and be constantly learning.
- Authenticity: At MRM we believe it’s essential to have genuine connections with team-mates, customers, and suppliers. We look for people that are honest, genuine and can build deep relationships with others based on trust and authenticity.
What you will do;
Do you enjoy investigating problems and going beyond the obvious answer?
Do you find it easy to talk people about complex topics and present them in a simple way?
Do you enjoy taking a project all the way from idea to reality?
Do you enjoy collaborating with others to come up with ideas and solve problems?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone to take on a new role in our growing product team. You will be jumping in at an exciting time as MRM approaches US expansion and is developing our product to align with this new opportunity.
Reporting into our Senior Product Manager, you will be focused on Feature design and delivery initially and take on ownership of Feature prioritisation and research for a specific area of the platform with as you develop in the role.
Day to day this will look like:
- Supporting the preparation for, and documenting of customer research interviews
- Contributing to internal discovery workshops to understand the detail behind customer problems and understand our evolving business
- Writing stories that articulate work to be done by Engineering to deliver a feature
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure solutions are unblocked and in the delivering value to customers as soon as possible
- Speaking directly to our customers to represent product and engineering as we deliver integrations and launches of new markets
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders to manage our go-to-market activities and ensure features launch successfully
- Perform testing of specific features, production releases, and bug fixes.
What you will bring;
- 2 years of previous experience in product management (preferably SAAS product)
- Strong project management skills, and know-how to work with others to deliver a project is delivered on time
- Experience working within agile software development
- Substantial experience writing and formalising user stories; including acceptance criteria
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work through problems logically
- You can show off a track record of delivering impact in line with product & commercial strategy/goals
It is useful if you can demonstrate;
- Low ego
- Hunger to learn & dig into how things work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
Bonus points if you have;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner qualification
- Experience in a high paced tech company
- Experience in the drinks industry
Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the requirements. If this is your ideal job please apply anyway, there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
You could belong here;
To deliver brilliant marketing to MRM’s global drinks To deliver brilliant marketing to MRM’s global drinks suppliers and their customers we need to build a company that’s reflective of their diversity. We’re building an inclusive workplace that promotes and values difference, where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and be proud to belong.
What we will offer;
As well as your salary;
- Pension. A combined contribution of up 12% of your salary for your future.
- Reward and Recognition. A bonus scheme based on company performance and your personal contribution, with regular recognition along the way.
- Holidays. 30 days including public holidays, with options to buy or sell extra days.
- Wellbeing. We’ll support you in looking after your health and wellbeing so you can do your best work. We operate a cycle to work scheme, have a weekly fitness class hosted by a professional instructor and offer emotional and practical advice through an employee assistance programme run by BUPA.
- Central office location. Flexibility to work remotely, with a great space to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to our culture.
- Grow with us. You’ll have opportunities to develop your career in a high pace technology company as part of a great team.
- Personal Investment. We’ll invest in your personal development and give you regular feedback.
- Open culture. A place where you can bring new ideas, try doing things differently and have a real impact.
For more information about us visit: https://mrmglobal.com/ or check out our socials.
Drop me a line