Powering up performance
- At MRM, we power up performance throughout the year, with real-time feedback, frequent 121s & regular reviews, where we’ll discuss your goals, interests, and career aspirations.
- We give financial support for professional qualifications and courses.
- We encourage people to take time to keep up to date with latest best practice and if there’s an event relevant to your role or our industry, we’ll pay for you to go.
Putting people first
- We’re a flexible bunch and think about ‘output not hours.’ So, if you start later to drop off the kids, or like a longer lunch, that’s OK with us. As long as you think about teammates and make sure the job’s done.
- Things don’t always go according to plan in life…. We provide wellbeing support, coaching and counselling sessions and personal growth opportunities throughout wellbeing partners, Plumm.
Recognising and rewarding
- We benchmark salaries to make sure we pay fairly and competitively.
- We pay bonuses based on company and team performance, with regular recognition along the way.
- We have a minimum level salary of £25k to give everyone the opportunity of an acceptable standard of living.
- We help you save for your future with pension or 401k contributions.
Resting and recharging
- We give 33 days leave a year including public holidays, so you can decide what days are important for you to celebrate.
- You can buy up to 5 extra days of holiday and sell back up to 3 days.
- 4 half day Fridays in the summer months to make the most of lighter nights.
- We have enhanced family leave policies.
- We have a global outlook and an Edinburgh address where we get together to collaborate and contribute to our culture.
- We have monthly companywide meetings where we share progress and updates, so you know how the business is doing and how you contribute to our success.
- We have a social budget in addition to getting everyone together for our Summer event and Christmas ‘do’.
- You could join MRM’s Book Club and review over ‘refreshments’.
- We provide weekly virtual coffee morning get togethers, a chance to meet people across the team from different departments and talk about your week/weekend plans!
- We support charities that are important to you. You can spend 2 days fully paid volunteering or apply for a contribution to your fundraising effort.