As the Marketing Manager you are accountable for creating and managing our marketing strategy, building and growing the MRM brand, ensuring we and our products are present and relevant throughout our target markets and sectors with the aim of informing existing and potential customers who we are, what we stand for and how we can bring great value to their business.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring MRM are presented as an exciting and attractive career opportunity for high calibre, entrepreneurial talent.
You will sit alongside the sales team, working closely with them to understand who the current and prospective customers are. You will also work closely with our design team to ensure our brand remains current and truly represents our business to those customers and wider industry professionals. You will then work with PR professionals to ensure MRM is amplified efficiently throughout relevant global networks.
Who You Are
You will need to be someone who thrives in a creative, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where the pace is very fast and the every day is different. You will be an excellent communicator, willing to take on responsibility from day one and have the experience and confidence to learn quickly and tackle new challenges.
You are someone who likes to work hard, can adapt quickly to changing environments and can deal well with ambiguity.
You are someone who is excited by new opportunities, challenges the status quo and wants to be a critical part of a fast growing business. You will have a commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
The ideal candidate will need to identify strongly with our 5 core values:
- Responsibility – take ownership and pro-actively look for opportunities to add value
- Customer Focus – understand our customer’s needs and exceed their expectations
- Adventure – get excited about stepping into the unknown and taking risks
Teamwork – Work as one team not as individuals or departments
- Speed – outpace the competition, moving faster to adapt to a changing marketplace
- Manage our brand and ensure it is relevant to all channels and markets we work with now and in the future
- Amplify our brand throughout markets and sectors, both current and prospective
- Ensure our brand is highly visible and represents a company that the best talent would want to work for
- Key areas of responsibility are;
- Website management.
- Social media management.
- Copywriting and content management.
- Data analytics.
- PR and corporate communications.
- Trade shows, conferences and other industry events
Requirements – Must Have
- Drinks industry, Foodservice or FMCG industry marketing/ PR experience
- 3+ years experience as Marketing Manager
- A track record of managing dynamic and exciting brands
- Have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiency
Requirements – Nice to Have
- Fluency in a foreign language(s)
- Knowledge of European, US and Asian drinks industries
- Experience in the On-Trade, convenience and/ or HORECA sector
- Experience of delivering business change projects in large organisations
- A large network of industry contacts
- 3 days per week
- Based in Edinburgh City Centre (1 office days per week)
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis
Drop me a line