- Remote (within the UK, with travel to Edinburgh from time to time)
- Ability to travel internationally
A bit about MRM Global
At MRM Global we drive customised marketing that brings brands to life. Getting this right is good for brands – and better for the environment. We believe sustainability should be part of the success of any marketing campaign.
So, we’re shaking up the way global drinks brands create visibility. Our mission – to make it easier, faster and greener with customised, on-demand and brand-compliant marketing – has never been more important. Our Brand Creator software lets major drinks brands and wholesalers create marketing materials that combine the power of their global brand with customised, locally relevant messaging.
We’re growing fast. We work with the world’s largest brand owners and drink wholesalers, and in the last 3 years have expanded to over 34 countries.
It’s time to do things differently and we’d love you to be part of our journey.
What you’ll do;
You’ll be our first dedicated Marketing Manager, reporting to Ben, our Head of Commercial. There’s lots to do in this role, from general marketing responsibilities, to creating a Global marketing strategy to help us with our New Business expansion plan, refine customer communications and leading our brand awareness campaign.
Working across multiple projects simultaneously, you’ll develop collateral to support the commercial strategy and drive forward the MRM brand and product suite in the UK & Ireland, EMEA, North America and Asia Pac. Whether it’s not-to-be missed content or hot-off-the-press PR, you’ll own all comms to support go to market for new products, features and solutions. You’ll support with strategic planning alongside the Head of Commercial and work closely with our sales and new business teams to drive leads and overall revenue through top class marketing.
- Develop marketing strategies that support our plans for 10x growth Plan and develop marketing collateral and campaigns that drive sales and engagement
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns including advertising, sales promotions and digital, social media and PR campaigns
- Develop our company and product brand in line with our in-app product branding, working with our amazing in-house graphic design team to get our corporate image right across all content
- Work with our Product team to understand Brand Creator, features and updates to support with marketing communications to launch and land successfully
- Develop MRM’s unique tone of voice and help articulate value in our proposition
- Manage our CRM database and reporting, analysing campaigns to measure effectiveness and ROI
- Drive and create the content of marketing materials to include PR, blogs, newsletters and brochures, along with the website, social media and events
- Manage website and online presence across social media/digital platforms
- Network within the markets to gain industry knowledge and understand how we maintain a competitive edge in attracting audiences and customers
What you’ll bring
- The entrepreneurial spirit to work in a scaling company where things move quickly
- Experience of having successfully driven commercial success and business growth in previous roles
- 4+ years’ Drinks or hospitality industry, Foodservice or FMCG industry marketing/ PR management experience
- A track record of managing dynamic and exciting brands working with large international clients or global project management
- A keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiency
- You’ll be an aficionado of public relations, digital marketing (focusing on WordPress, HubSpot / email marketing, and social media), marketing strategy, and content marketing.
- Experienced in both traditional and digital service marketing.
- An analytical and data savvy mind with the ability to articulate a story and track effectiveness with data
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- You’ll be comfortable working with agencies across the globe where specialist skills and languages are required.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Energy for new opportunities and the ability to challenge the status quo
- Commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
Not essential, it would be a bonus if you;
- Have experience articulating value propositions for SaaS
- Can speak a foreign language(s)
- Have basic design skills – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator experience
- Automation of lead generation, lead development and pipeline tracking
- Forms, CTAs, workflows, email automation
- Database maintenance
- Performance tracking and reporting
- Have a strong network of industry contacts
- Experience in the On-Trade, convenience and/ or HORECA sector
Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the requirements. If this is your ideal job please apply anyway, there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
About working with us;
We’re a team of people from all kinds of backgrounds, from all over the world. What we have in common is our shared passion for sustainable marketing that’s meaningful and a culture built on our core values. At MRM, being real, speaking up, having each others’ backs, understanding our customers’ needs – and being up for the adventure – is part of our DNA.
No two days are the same and we move fast. We look for people who believe nothing is impossible. People who are willing to roll their sleeves up and try. People who believe different is good and safe is scary.
You could belong here;
To deliver brilliant marketing to MRM’s global drinks suppliers and their customers we need to build a company that’s reflective of their diversity. We’re building an inclusive workplace that promotes and values difference, where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and be proud to belong.
We’re happy to consider flexible working, including part-time hours – whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance.
What we’ll offer
As well as your salary;
- Pension. A combined contribution of up 12% of your salary for your future.
- Reward and Recognition. A bonus scheme based on company performance and your personal contribution, with regular recognition along the way.
- Holidays. 30 days including public holidays, with options to buy or sell extra days.
- Wellbeing. We’ll support you in looking after your health and wellbeing so you can do your best work. We operate a cycle to work scheme, have a weekly fitness class hosted by a professional instructor and offer emotional and practical advice through an employee assistance programme run by BUPA.
- Central office location. Flexibility to work remotely, with a great space to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to our culture.
- Grow with us. You’ll have opportunities to develop your career in a high pace technology company as part of a great team.
- Personal Investment. We’ll invest in your personal development and give you regular feedback
- Open culture. A place where you can bring new ideas, try doing things differently and have a real impact.
For more information about us visit: https://mrmglobal.com/ or check out our socials.
Drop me a line