Head of Design & Content
At MRM Global we drive customised marketing that brings brands to life. Getting this right is good for brands – and better for the environment. We believe sustainability should be part of the success of any marketing campaign.
So, we’re shaking up the way global drinks brands create visibility. Our mission – to make it easier, faster and greener with customised, on-demand and brand-compliant marketing – has never been more important. Our Brand Creator software lets major drinks brands and wholesalers create marketing materials that combine the power of their global brand with customised, locally relevant messaging.
We’re growing fast. We work with the world’s largest brand owners and drink wholesalers, and in the last 3 years have expanded to over 34 countries.
It’s time to do things differently and we’d love you to be part of our journey.
Content is critical for our product’s success, we need to ensure our customers have the right marketing content to best support their outlets whether that is branded, seasonal or suited to venue type.
Reporting to Katie, our Head of Operations we are looking for an individual to define our content strategy to best support our global customers. You will be responsible for managing our fabulous in-house designers to create compelling and effective marketing content with a careful eye on efficiencies.
What you’ll do;
- Working with our commercial, marketing and product teams to build out our global content strategy and approach
- Inspire and support our in-house designers to create effective marketing materials for our customers to use
- Deliver our global content calendar for the drinks industry with seasonal events and campaigns supported
- Support Stephen, our content manager maestro in providing content performance reports, actionable insights and optimisations
- Liaise with our customers to best support their marketing objectives with relevant content
- Manage our in-house Premium Design Service & delivery partners, providing bespoke designs for specific high-end outlets within our agreed SLAs
- Collaborate with our product team to devise a best-in-class content creation & customisation process for our customers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain resource levels to meet customer & internal expectations by forecasting demand and using freelance or outsourced partners’ resources during peak times
- Build strong working relationships across the business, supporting the commercial team to spot future content opportunities and provide quotes
What you’ll bring;
- Experience delivering best in class marketing content across multiple channels
- Excellent people management skills
- Knowledge of design best practice and processes, setting department standard
- An excellent eye for good design
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced innovative culture
- Excellent communications skills with external and internal stakeholders, comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience managing freelancers & outsource partners
- Comfortable implementing and optimising design processes across the business
- Awareness of current design trends and influences
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience scheduling and prioritising workloads for the team across multiple clients and work streams
Not essential, it would be a bonus if you have;
- Experience working with large FMCG brands, even better if in the drinks industry
- Experience working for a high-growth company
- Experience managing multi-national clients across several time zones
- Designed for print and digital experience
- Knowledge of other languages
The knowledge and skills we’ve listed represent “the perfect candidate”. No one’s perfect and we know the ‘confidence gap’ can stop brilliant people applying. If you love the sound of this opportunity please apply, we’d love to hear from you.
About working with us;
We’re a team of people from all kinds of backgrounds, from all over the world. What we have in common is our shared passion for sustainable marketing that’s meaningful and a culture built on our core values. At MRM, being real, speaking up, having each others’ backs, understanding our customers’ needs – and being up for the adventure – is part of our DNA.
No two days are the same and we move fast. We look for people who believe nothing is impossible. People who are willing to roll their sleeves up and try. People who believe different is good and safe is scary.
You could belong here;
To deliver brilliant marketing to MRM’s global drinks suppliers and their customers we need to build a company that’s reflective of their diversity. We’re building an inclusive workplace that promotes and values difference, where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and be proud to belong.
What we’ll offer
As well as your salary;
- Pension. A combined contribution of up 12% of your salary for your future.
- Reward and Recognition. A bonus scheme based on company performance and your personal contribution, with regular recognition along the way.
- Holidays. 30 days including public holidays, with options to buy or sell extra days.
- Wellbeing. We’ll support you in looking after your health and wellbeing so you can do your best work. We operate a cycle to work scheme, have a weekly fitness class hosted by a professional instructor and offer emotional and practical advice through an employee assistance programme run by BUPA.
- Central office location. Flexibility to work remotely, with a great space in Edinburgh to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to our culture.
- Grow with us. You’ll have opportunities to develop your career in a high pace technology company as part of a great team.
- Personal Investment. We’ll invest in your personal development and give you regular feedback. Plus we encourage and support (financially) further professional qualifications
- Open culture. A place where you can bring new ideas, try doing things differently and have a real impact.
Drop me a line