Graphic Designer – Seasonal
We are looking for a passionate creative to support us through our busy work period from early October to the end of November.
Our vision is to become the global leader in B2B design creation software in the Food and Beverage industry. Our mission is to enable global brands to efficiently support local customers with marketing that drives sales.
At MRM, our design team plays a critical role in the success of the business. Our clients aim is to support their customers (bars, restaurants, clubs, salons and hotels) with outstanding marketing materials that harness the power of their global brands while being customised to ensure relevance for a local audience.
Duties and responsibilities
- A good skill set using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a must).
- Creative flair with a keen eye for layout
- Ability to package and produce print-ready artwork files
- Ability to talk through your design decisions with team members
- Ability to produce high-quality work under time constraints
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are critical
- An innate curiosity in current design software, creative trends, and ideas
- A confident communicator, able to articulate their ideas both internally to the team and externally to our clients and stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in creative design across web and print
- Extensive multi-channel creative campaign asset delivery
- Designing across multiple platforms, mobile, web, print and motion graphics is desirable.
- Translating briefs into concepts and completed designs.
- Managing approvals processes with multiple stakeholders
- Have experience with Creative Cloud suite (e.g Photoshop/ InDesign/ Illustrator)
- Problem Solver – demonstrating flexibility and tenacity – “thinking on your feet”.
Drop me a line