Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 based upon experience
Hybrid working: Fortnightly/monthly travel to Edinburgh/Glasgow. Central Scotland location preferred.
A bit about MRM Global
At MRM Global we drive customised marketing that brings brands to life. Getting this right is good for brands – and better for the environment. We believe sustainability should be part of the success of any marketing campaign.
So, we’re shaking up the way global drinks brands create visibility. Our mission – to make it easier, faster and greener with customised, on-demand and brand-compliant marketing – has never been more important.
Our Brand Creator software lets major drinks brands and wholesalers create marketing materials that combine the power of their global brand with customised, locally relevant messaging.
We’re growing fast. We work with the world’s largest brand owners and drink wholesalers, and in the last 3 years have expanded to over 34 countries.
It’s time to do things differently and we’d love you to be part of our journey.
What you’ll do;
Our design team plays a crucial role in the success of the business. We need to provide our customers the right marketing content to best support their outlets that harness the power of their global brands while being customised to ensure relevance for a local audience.
We are looking for a passionate creative to join us with a proven portfolio showcasing visually stunning work to initially support our premium design service expansion. Although there will be future opportunities to work on a wider variety of design and content projects.
Reporting to the Head of Design & Content, you will be required to work freely across a wide range of creative projects, both print and digital, delivering engaging and stand-out creative for our clients.
- Creatively leading projects from conception to completion on our Premium Design offering
- Design creative graphic layouts for Print & Digital templates across various formats
- Ensure compliance with design, brand, legal, accessibility standards and product requirements
- Create concepts, designs, and oversee production of complex and integrated visual solutions
- Present work externally to clients and internally with key stakeholders
- An eye for colour and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product and design features
- Understand user insights, identify opportunities, validate concepts, and communicate ideas across the team
- Communicate design considerations to different audiences, including customers
- Maintain an awareness of current design trends and influences
What you’ll bring;
- Degree in Design, Graphic Design, or similar relevant education
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Extensive multi-channel creative campaign asset delivery
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to illustrate and prototype design concepts quickly
- Previous experience designing across digital and print
- Current and relevant experience with digital and interactive product design trends
- Strong communication & client facing skills
- Pro-active, positive attitude and able to work independently
- Extremely well organised and able to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities
- Able to demonstrate innovative ideas, which support business growth
- Provide design inspiration to your team
Not essential, it would be a bonus if you had;
- After Effects or similar video editing software experience
- Motion graphics
- Hospitality or drinks industry experience
- Knowledge of other languages or international experience
The knowledge and skills we’ve listed represent “the perfect candidate”. No one’s perfect and we know the ‘confidence gap’ can stop brilliant people applying. If you love the sound of this opportunity please apply, we’d love to hear from you.
About working with us;
We’re a team of people from all kinds of backgrounds, from all over the world. What we have in common is our shared passion for sustainable marketing that’s meaningful and a culture built on our core values. At MRM, being real, speaking up, having each others’ backs, understanding our customers’ needs – and being up for the adventure – is part of our DNA.
No two days are the same and we move fast. We look for people who believe nothing is impossible. People who are willing to roll their sleeves up and try. People who believe different is good and safe is scary.
You could belong here;
To deliver brilliant marketing to MRM’s global drinks suppliers and their customers we need to build a company that’s reflective of their diversity. We’re building an inclusive workplace that promotes and values difference, where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and be proud to belong.
What we’ll offer
As well as your salary;
- Pension. A combined contribution of up 12% of your salary for your future.
- Reward and Recognition. A bonus scheme based on company performance and your personal contribution, with regular recognition along the way.
- Holidays. 30 days including public holidays, with options to buy or sell extra days.
- Wellbeing. We’ll support you in looking after your health and wellbeing so you can do your best work. We operate a cycle to work scheme, have a weekly fitness class hosted by a professional instructor and offer emotional and practical advice through an employee assistance programme run by BUPA.
- Central office location. Flexibility to work remotely, with a great space in Edinburgh to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to our culture.
- Grow with us. You’ll have opportunities to develop your career in a high pace technology company as part of a great team.
- Personal Investment. We’ll invest in your personal development and give you regular feedback. Plus we encourage and support (financially) further professional qualifications
- Open culture. A place where you can bring new ideas, try doing things differently and have a real impact.
For more information about us visit: https://mrmglobal.com/
Drop me a line