Global Account Director
As the Global Account Director you are accountable for the strategic leadership and growth of the Bacardi account throughout all current markets and ensuring that we continue to develop into further priority markets. Working closely with the most senior key stakeholders within the Bacardi organisation, you will build strategic relationships, develop account plans and deliver on MRM’s global growth plan.
Gaining insights from across markets and industries, you will be responsible for developing a specific strategy to increase product adoption and use what you learn to help create best practices that are transferable to other accounts. You will also attain invaluable product feedback that you will relay back to our Product team to constantly improve our products.
You will work very closely with our implementation, development and customer success teams to ensure that we deliver on the product roadmap and international market rollout plans.
You will love interacting with customers and building collaborative, consultative relationships with them. You will have a growth mindset, learning and developing yourself and the team at every opportunity and strive to be a strategic partner for our customers rather than just a supplier.
Who You Are
You will need to be someone who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where the pace is very fast and the every day is different. You will be willing to take on responsibility from day one and have the experience and confidence to learn quickly and tackle new challenges.
You are someone who likes to work hard, commercially driven and results oriented. You will need to have the tenacity and determination to see difficult projects through to completion and manage change in large international organisations.
You are someone who is excited by new opportunities, challenges the status quo and wants to be a critical part of a fast growing business. You will have a commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
The ideal candidate will need to identify strongly with our 5 core values:
- Responsibility – take ownership and pro-actively look for opportunities to add value
- Customer Focus – understand our customer’s needs and exceed their expectations
- Adventure – get excited about about stepping into the unknown and taking risks
Teamwork – Work as one team not as individuals or departments
- Speed – outpace the competition, moving faster to adapt to a changing marketplace
- Manage and grow our top accounts through creation of a strategic business plan aligned to our customers needs
- Constantly analyse data to gain trends insight, use this to manage a continuously evolving strategy to drive Growth in Active User Number, Frequency and Average Order Value in pursuit of target revenue growth and profitability
- Become a strategic business partner for the customer, embed MRM at the heart of their activation strategy – become the ‘go-to’ partner for innovation
- Work with our clients and our implementation teams to successfully implement the software and the associated business process changes.
- Expand our business internationally through developing relationships with existing customers and developing new business opportunities.
- Develop senior level relationships within our clients organisations and continuously add value to their business through strategic insight and consulting.
- Support the design and development of MRM software by providing our development team with feedback from clients and ideas for new functionality and features.
- Focus on improving the account P&L with the aim of increasing profitability and cash flow.
Requirements – Must Have
- Drinks industry, Foodservice or FMCG industry sales experience
- 5+ years experience as a National Account Manager/Director. Managing large customers through strategic JBP’s
- A track record of developing new business and managing major clients
- Have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiency
- Strong commercial experience and negotiation skills
- Experience navigating complex organisations and working will multiple stakeholders
Requirements – Nice to Have
- Fluency in a foreign language(s)
- Knowledge of European, US and Asian drinks industries
- Experience in the On-Trade, convenience and/ or HORECA sector
- Experience of delivering business change projects in large organisations
- A large network of industry contacts