What it’s like to work for us?
There’s a lot of opportunity to grow with us at MRM Global. Opportunities that don’t exist at big corporates or slow-growth companies. We’re scaling fast and growing globally. We believe work should be meaningful and make a difference. At MRM Global, you can make an impact.
We’re passionate about our purpose to drive sales and reduce waste and we’ll be successful by making MRM a great place to work.
We believe everyone has a part to play. Good ideas can come from anyone and by ‘being ourselves’, we benefit from different passions, experiences and cultural references that all come together to create a high performing team.
Our culture at MRM enables you to give your best performance.
We’ll help you realise your potential in an open, collaborative and supportive environment. When you’re blazing new trails, you need to try new ideas along the way, and learn from our mistakes. We’re there to help you along the way and realise your potential.
Working at MRM isn’t for the feint hearted. We work hard – and believe in having a lot of fun along the way. And we care about people. We care about your wellbeing and know that when people are happy, well-rested and able to switch off from work, that they’re even more switched on at work.
If you love learning, feel passionate about what you do and want to make a difference, MRM could be the place for you!
We’re really proud of everyone who works at MRM Global.
We beat the odds by working together. If you’re interested in being part of the team, tell us why by applying to one of our vacancies linked below.
Like the sound of MRM but don’t see a role for you right now? Drop Dougie.Gormley@mrmglobal.com a line and tell us what you’re looking for.
Powering up performance
- At MRM, we power up performance throughout the year, with real-time feedback, frequent 121s & regular reviews, where we’ll discuss your goals, interests, and career aspirations.
- We give financial support for professional qualifications and courses.
- We encourage people to take time to keep up to date with latest best practice and if there’s an event relevant to your role or our industry, we’ll pay for you to go.
Putting people first
- We’re a flexible bunch and think about ‘output not hours.’ So, if you start later to drop off the kids, or like a longer lunch, that’s OK with us. As long as you think about teammates and make sure the job’s done.
- Things don’t always go according to plan in life…. We give access to emotional and practical advice through an employee assistance programme, if you need it.
- We have a cycle to Work scheme, to help you buy that new set of wheels you’ve had your eye on and spread the cost over monthly tax-free instalments.
Recognising and rewarding
- We benchmark salaries to make sure we pay fairly and competitively.
- We have a minimum level salary of £25k to give everyone the opportunity of an acceptable standard of living.
- We offer a combined pension contribution scheme of 8% (employee 5% + employer 3%) with the option to increase to 12% (employee 7% + employer 5%).
- We pay bonuses based on company performance and your personal contribution, with regular recognition along the way.
Resting and recharging
- We give 30 days leave a year including public holidays, so you can decide what days are important for you to celebrate.
- You can buy up to 5 extra days of holiday and sell back up to 3 days.
- 4 half day Fridays in the summer months to make the most of lighter nights.
- We have enhanced family leave policies.
- We have a global outlook and an Edinburgh address where we get together to collaborate and contribute to our culture.
- We have monthly company meetings where we share progress and updates, so you know how the business is doing and how you contribute to our success.
- We have a social budget in addition to getting everyone together for our Summer event and Christmas ‘do’.
- You could join MRM’s Book Club and review over ‘refreshments’.
- We support charities that are important to you. You can spend 2 days fully paid volunteering or apply for a contribution to your fundraising effort.
Working at MRM Global
Team Bacardi’s recent market visit
Cocktail making post company meeting
MRM Global night out at the
Johnnie Walker Experience in Edinburgh